20240217 Hakuba Last Day

20240217 After a big day at the Snow Monkey Park, we were all delighted to have dinner out at a traditional Japanese Restaurant and joining us was Chris, Jade, andtheir boys. Raw fish is not my favourite menu but they do have Sake so Phil and I indulged in a small carafe. The restaurant was a great sussess we all had a lovely night before Sharyn drove us back to our house. 

We all had a great night catching up with new friends and everyone was delighted with their food.

Check out the clown at the end of the table, therre's always one in the croud.

All the boys glued to a game or whatever it is they get into these days.

Once home Owe builds himself a wall out of leggo, as long as he's amused and out of our hair we're all happy.

Its our last day in Hakuba so after dropping all the crew off for their last Snow Boarding, I returned home to book a massage only they were all booked out so I opted to have my hair washed and blow dried to help fill my day. I found the Japanese people very polite and courteous and the lady who did my hair was just lovely and I could not have been happier with the results. After I picked everyone up Owe and I went for a walk around the streets to get some final photos.

The familiar bridge we drove over everday on our way to the Ski Resort.

One of the houses in the street, take note of how the roof is on an angle so snow slides off.

Owe loves to pose, take a photo of me Grandma.

Take a photo of me throwing snow in the air, Grandma.

You need a bigger piece and throw it higher, now that's better as it hits him on the head.

The home have many quirky displays as we wonder the streets.

Another cool home to rent for the holidays, if anyone's keen.

These cars a very common in Japan.

Love the log cabin's and their a many like this.

Another quirky yard decoration 

Pachinko is a mechanical game originating in Japan that is used as an arcade game, and much more frequently for gambling. Pachinko fills a niche in Japanese gambling comparable to that of the slot machine in the West as a form of low-stakes, low-strategy gambling.

Sharyn and I at the Pachinko only we can't get cash out so we used what we had and went home, well that was exciting.

Stay Tuned for Toyko

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20150809 WA Moora, New Norcia, Bindoon

20190825 Qld Charleville Rock Pool

20210421 NSW Standing Stones to Tenterfield