20190528 Qld Lara Wetlands Birthday Night

20190528 Waking to Des saying happy Birthday with a plane to go out for dinner but after talking with Jo I was more than happy to spend the night around the fire with Des cooking Jaffles for the crew. Once again we go on the hunt for supplies for tonight dinner and came up with more than enough so I prepare the mince ready for another night full of fun and laughter.

Who said us oldies don't know how to party.

Well, as I prepared the mince I only think it's fair  Des and Ross  do the honour's and feed this crew.
Keep them coming boy as Gertie returns for 2nds, but I must admit there's nothing better than Jaffle's on the fire, except for camp oven stew of cause.
Gee, Des looks exhausted, or is that because he never shuts up telling his tales.
Now who might that cheeky bugger be trashing my photo, then after checking I recon it could be that young buck camped behind us, bloody Pete's at it again.
I bet if it was a young chick wanting a photo he'd have a grin from ear to ear, little prick.

Now he laughs, what are these pair up to, something certainly got there fancy.

The station hand relaxing after a big day on the land and all eye's are on Kev, what's he up to, but then he's always got a Mischievous grin on his face. 
There nothing better than sitting around a camp fire having drinks with old friends.
I knew when we turned into Lara Station we would be meeting new friends but this lot take the cake, as the beer flowed so did the jokes as we giggled the night away.

Thanks guys for a wonderfully different birthday, even though that young buck Pete kept on saying I was older than I really am the cheeky bugger. O, by the was thanks Gertie for the birthday cookies.😵


This is  the 2nd time at Lara Station and I just love it more each time, especially when I get pressies from all my new found friends.

Comments

  1. Great to hear you guys having so much fun and meeting such great, funny people. Great reading, thanks Leonie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20150809 WA Moora, New Norcia, Bindoon

20190825 Qld Charleville Rock Pool

20210421 NSW Standing Stones to Tenterfield