05122011 Qld Hervey Bay

20111205 Where will we go now, there's so much to choose from what about Hervey Bay to see Margie & Boko in their new home.  Shit we are nearly out of petrol need to find a petrol station real quick thank god for my trusty Nav & we made it with a very small amount of fuel left, silly Des He won't do that again.  We arrived late in the afternoon & all I can say is thank god for my Nav I don't think we would ever have found their place without it.  Margie arrived home from work; we organized dinner & Jack was turning up around 7.00pm.  Lovely food, a couple of bottles of wine for Margie & I beer for the boys all put together makes for a great night with lots of laughs. 

06122012 We had a lazy day the weather has been shit raining nonstop what a bummer as Boko was going to take us out in his boat.  Boko & Des went to town I stayed home & worked on my Blog & watched a movie when Margie got home from work & we started again had another great dinner & of cause don't forget the wine & beer, this is becoming a bad habit but man it's fun.

07122013 Before we left, I had to take a photo of the house Boko is building, he's still got a long way to go but once its finished it will look great.  At the moment there living downstairs but it's very comfortably.  We all had a great time but when you gota go, you gota go, but we will be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20190825 Qld Charleville Rock Pool

20150809 WA Moora, New Norcia, Bindoon

20210421 NSW Standing Stones to Tenterfield