20111228 Qld Fordsdale in the Lockyer Valley

20111228 The next morning Des finished packing said our goodbyes while I went for a push bike ride, I needed some exercise after all that drinking, he picked me up on the way.  We decided to check out Ma Ma Creek which was after Grantham, but we missed the Gatton turn off, so we had to head to Helidon & turn off to head back to Grantham only about 21ks out of our way.  We found Ma Ma Creek but couldn't find anywhere to camp up, so we kept on driving when we spotted a Rest Stop and pulled in to check it out, this is a great place along a creek, so we decided to stay.  I got out and was guiding Des when a dog ran at me & I took the bolt but lucky for me it was on a lead, a blood long lead, boy didn't I shit me self. A friendly camper came over to inform us of the Ferrel's campers with 4 dogs 5 cars 2 caravans & a Van who had been squatting for about 3 months and were quite loud at night, so we moved to the other side we meet some lovely people once again.


Check out the rock Wallaby.

Again we meet some Grey Nomads who invited us over for drinks once again God it's so hard not to drink but they weren't as heavy handed as the ones the night before, so we had a relativity quite night.

A little bit of history for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20190825 Qld Charleville Rock Pool

20150809 WA Moora, New Norcia, Bindoon

20210421 NSW Standing Stones to Tenterfield